Investec Home Loans offers Home Loan for property finance for investing in commercial and residential property, including building or buying a home. Investec Home Loan will help you finance your property.
Investing in property successfully takes experience and capital. Your interest in property investment may be business related, a passion or simply that you want to buy a home. Whatever your motivation, we have the experience and resources to help.
Residential Property Finance
Location will always be a fundamental property investment consideration. The other big question, however, is – can you identify property trends and see the potential?
Once you’ve decided on a property, we’ll work with you to create the most suitable financing solution. Payments and interest rates don’t need to be prescriptive. In fact, we’ll show you how you can make them work to your advantage.
Then, with your finance in place, you’ll also have the ability to increase your facility, for renovations or investment property opportunities. You can even offer supplementary security other than residential property.
Managing your property finance online
With online access to your property finance facility you can:
- Reduce your monthly instalments even after capital payments have been made. It also gives you access to surplus funds on a daily basis
- Access any unused portion of your facility for an initial period of 364 days, and thereafter on application
- Pay beneficiaries from your home loan
- Adjust your monthly instalments and choose your interest rate, provided your minimum payment is met. This benefit applies to an existing home or one under construction (subject to terms and conditions).
- Pay a flat monthly service fee of R30. Service your home loan through your Investec Private Bank Account and the fee will be waived. Upfront fees may apply.
- Get rapid financing approval in principle and confirmation of the facility on valuation, with the ability to capitalise registration costs
Commercial Property Finance
What makes one property attractive as an investment could be what makes another totally unsuitable. Each property deal needs to be examined for its individual merits and risks. If you’re an investor or developer of commercial, industrial or retail properties, we’ll partner with you to provide a tailored financing solution, one that takes into consideration the specifics of your requirements.
Whether you need finance for existing buildings, developments or refurbishments, we can offer you a finance solution that gives you:
- Access to surplus funds
- Flexible payment plans
- Fixed interest rate (including the ability to link to Prime)
Property Investment Banking
Building a property investment business takes time, investment acumen and the ability to plan long-term. We understand this. It’s what makes us such good investment partners.
We offer property funding and investment solutions in the office, retail, industrial or residential property sectors, including customised investment and development opportunities. We also facilitate non-traditional and innovative deals.
Our service is comprehensive and personal. While our clear understanding of the South African property market means we’re better able to meet your requirements with quick turn-around times and the flexibility you need to complete projects.
Investec property investment services cover:
- Debt structuring
- Facilitation of deals, including innovative, non-traditional transactions
- Advice in portfolio acquisition, “greenfield” developments and infrastructure funding
- Strategic partnerships, facilitating collaboration between developers and investors
- Access to international property markets through our offshore operations and network
- Access to other Investec Private Bank products such as the Investec Private Business Account and Cash Investments for privately owned businesses
Your investments are important to you, and us. They deserve the personalised attention we’re able to give them. You may, for example, want to diversify your property investments, or maximise liquidity in the context of complex financing transactions. It’s why we created our specialised financing service, to meet your specialised property financing needs.
We also work closely with your tax and legal advisors to make sure taxation and funding issues are dealt with efficiently, even when your investments are international.