With a FNB Temporary Loan there are no application forms to complete, you can take it up at any FNB ATM, Online, through Cellphone Banking or any FNB branch.
The Temporary Loan is available immediately in your Personal Cheque Account or Smart Account, the money will be credited to your account instantly if you qualify, should you repay the total loan, or outstanding balance within 31 days, you don’t pay any interest.
Pricing for FNB Temporary Loan
- Each personal loan is priced to take into account your unique circumstances
Documents required for FNB Temporary Loan
- Valid South African green bar coded ID or passport
- 1 month’s payslip if you are paid monthly/ two for fortnightly paid/ four for weekly paid
- 3 months bank statement for non-FNB customers
- Proof that you have been employed for at least 6 months
Qualification criteria for FNB Temporary Loan
- Aged between 18 and 63 years old
- Have an active bank account for at least 3 months
- If you have more than R750 left after paying all your bills, you can apply for a personal loan
FNB Contact Details: 0861 40 40 40
Looking for a personal loan that suit you? find a lender at Every Loan