FNB Offers a FNB Personal Loan which starts from R1 000 up to R150 000, with flexible repayment periods from 1 to 60 months, FNB Loan allows you to Take-a-Break – Every January you get a break from paying your FNB loan instalment.
FNB also have a Customer Protection Plan – to cover you in the event of death, dread disease, retrenchment, permanent and temporary disability. Customers must take our CPP or cede a suitable policy.
Documents required for FNB Loan
- Valid South African green bar coded ID or passport
- 1 month’s payslip if you are paid monthly/ two for fortnightly paid/ four for weekly paid
- 3 months bank statement for non-FNB customers
- Proof that you have been employed for at least 6 months
FNB Loans Qualification criteria
- Aged between 18 and 63 years old
- Have an active bank account for at least 3 months
- If you have more than R750 left after paying all your bills, you can apply for a personal loan