FNB Offers a FNB Personal Loan which starts from R1 000 up to R150 000, with flexible repayment periods from 1 to 60 months, FNB Loan allows you to Take-a-Break – Every January you get a break from paying your FNB loan instalment.
FNB also have a Customer Protection Plan – to cover you in the event of death, dread disease, retrenchment, permanent and temporary disability. Customers must take our CPP or cede a suitable policy.
Consolidate your debt into one loan and save on administration fees, interest and debit order charges. each personal loan is priced to take into account your unique circumstances
Documents required for FNB Loan
- Valid South African green bar coded ID or passport
- 1 month’s payslip if you are paid monthly/ two for fortnightly paid/ four for weekly paid
- 3 months bank statement for non-FNB customers
- Proof that you have been employed for at least 6 months
FNB Loans Qualification criteria
- Aged between 18 and 63 years old
- Have an active bank account for at least 3 months
- If you have more than R750 left after paying all your bills, you can apply for a personal loan